Welcome to the Al Ghareeb Allergy unit. Our mission is to offer a personalized and comprehensive service to diagnose and treat allergies.
Al Ghareeb Allergy unit:
Our Allergy unit, clinically assess, tests, diagnoses and treats the following allergic and immune conditions:
Request an appointment today on +973 17242288 or use our online Appointment Booking System.[one_half_first]
- Hay fever, rhinitis, nasal allergies and allergic conjunctivitis
- Urticaria, hives and angioedema
- Asthma, wheezing and chronic cough
- Food and oral allergy syndrome
- Anaphylaxis and generalised allergies
- Eye allergies
- Vasculitis and immune disorders
- Wasp bee and insect allergies
- Skin allergies and itching
- Food intolerances including lactose, fructose and gluten intolerance
Did you know?
The incidence of allergies is increasing at an alarming rate:
- One in three people has an allergy.
- 21 million adults have an allergy in UK.
- A child goes to the hospital with asthma every 19 minutes.
- 40,000 children born each year have a nut allergy.
- There are 15 million hay fever sufferers in UK.
- Six foods account for 90% of childhood food allergic reactions (nuts, eggs, milk, fish, wheat and soy)
- There is only 1 full-time allergy clinic in Bahrain.
At our Allergy Unit we routinely use the Skin Prick Testing (SPT) method of allergy testing to diagnose common inhalant, environmental and food allergies.